Re: mico-2.0.5

For people having trouble with mico-2.0.5, you can grab the RPMs from
ftp.labs.redhat.com, but they only have 2.0.3.  Still, it works quite
well for me.  Unfortunately the configure/make system has 2.0.5
hard-coded in the Makefile.am files, so you would have to edit them to
say 2.0.3.

I didn't find 2.0.5 MICO RPMs on the Red Hat site, but that might just
be my ftp searching skills.

MICO is the only package I recommend installing via the RPMs.  For all
others I would go with CVS.