Re: mico-2.0.5

| > Still I get the error. My swap partition is only 22mb, I know that is
| > very little.
|
| there is your problem .. compiling mico takes very long and it eats
| waaaay too much memory (I think about 80-90 meg for intel) ... the
| compilation of heavy templated program will almost allways have such a
| problem, try to get one of the precompiled binaries ... or make a
| temporary swapfile

I [32Mb, 55MB swap] had to compile it on a bigger-dicked FreeBSD machine
which I luckily have access to...

This reminds me...
I think I still have the binaries sitting somewhere... maybe this can
be put on the ftp site for non-RPM-using FreeBSD people...?

I've placed on the ftp site as
/pub/incoming/mico-2.0.5-compiled-freebsd.tar.gz

Feel free to changed the perhaps-unwieldy name...

...jsled