Re: Device (un)mount applet

[regarding a mount/umount applet]

    Bruno> We could add this to the new diskusage-applet. So you could
    Bruno> right click on it, and there would be submenu mount, with
    Bruno> all the entrys in fstab which aren't mounted now.

I think Bruno's idea is a very good one: applet functionality which is
seldom used should be a menu in a related applet.  This would save
panel real estate.

Maybe we could even make it so that the applet can widen itself to
have the extra stuff, and then shorten itself again, kind of like in
Raster's ee.