Re: Device (un)mount applet

There is a dockable/swallowable app for Windowmaker and other
such windowmanagers called wmmount that has all of this functionality.
you might consider it!
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/2471/index.htm

It works great for me!
pj

--
Paul E. Johnson                       email: pauljohn@ukans.edu
University of Kansas                  Office: (913) 864-9086