Re: WWW interface functions in Gnome libraries?

>> How about some User Setting : which is the standard browser ?

Graham> I was thinking that; it would require a gnome_www_init(), to
Graham> fetch the stuff from a config file, but that's not much of a
Graham> pain.

You won't need a separate init function.  Just call the appropriate
gnome-config function every time you need to look up the browser
command line.  The gnome-config module is self-initializing.

Let me suggest using the config name `/Gnome/Applications/Browser' to
find the browser.  I suggest this because
`/Gnome/Applications/Terminal' is already used (by gnome-dentry).  A
few days ago I regularized all the config names in libgnome and
libgnomeui (to at least start with "/Gnome"); might as well keep this
going.

Tom