Re: WWW interface functions in Gnome libraries?

On 20 May, Michael Glauche wrote:
> How about some User Setting : which is the standard browser ?

I was thinking that; it would require a gnome_www_init(), to fetch
the stuff from a config file, but that's not much of a pain.

My main reason for asking this, by the way, is that I assume someone
else could find this useful.  Just as an example, a popular method of
retrieving PGP keys is over HTTP through MIT.  If someone were to put
dingus (http://dingus.mit.edu/) into gnome-terminal, they might find
this useful as well.
--
Graham Hughes <thrag@treepeople.dyn.ml.org>