Re: Error compiling gnome-libs

Stephanos Piperoglou <sp249@cam.ac.uk> writes:

> *sigh* I'm wondering when I'll ever get GNOME to compile in my system. I've
> been trying for weeks. Here's the latest, from gnome-libs:

I had been wondering the same thing for *ages*. Tonight, for the very
first time, everything seems to work (knock on wood.) Keep on trying,
and update your CVS sources every 15 minutes, and you may get lucky
like me!

--
Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
mharnois@sbt.net                      aa0bt@aa0bt.ampr.org