Re: MC and the desktop

On Tue, 19 May 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> It also depends on your X server.  For instance, IRIX 6.2 X server is
> performing not very well compared to a recent XFree which does know
> that computing shaped differences on a lowerd window is a waste of
> time.

That explains it... I'm using Xfree but my server binary is an XSuSE because
that's the only (free) one I know that supports my Diamon Viper V330.

-- Stephanos Piperoglou -- sp249@cam.ac.uk -------------------
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of `true'.
                         - Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent
------------------------- http://www.thor.cam.ac.uk/~sp249/ --