Re: GNOME and wxGTK

> For the moment: there is no way to print or generate postscript or
> persistent object in general with gtk+ or gtk--.

This is going to be addressed by virtualizing the GdkDrawable in gdk.
Some days ago, this was discussed.  This will give us both drawables
that can output postscript as well as metafile drawables.

These would provide something similar to Window's DCs.

> I want to write a plot library NOW. Not in 6 months.
> In 6 months I will have to write my PhD.

Ok, hold on a week for the first release of the Canvas.  We will be
adding canvas-postscript dumping after this initial release.

Miguel.