Applets are crashing panel in latest RH snapshot

I have just installed the latest RPM snapshots from Redhat Labs
(1998051717) and every time I try to add an applet to the panel I get
a sigsegv error and it shuts down.  Here's the text of my latest
attempt:

** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

** WARNING **: GdkWindow 0x2800007 unexpectedly destroyed

** ERROR **: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)

I'm running on a RHL 5.0 system.  I have installed all of the packages in ftp.labs.redhat.com/pub/gnome/devel/latest except for the mico-devel-... package.  If you need any additional information, please let me know.  Thanks.

Stephen R. Kifer
kifers@apci.net