Re: gpstools

Dirk> If you are interested tell me where I can send it to be included
Dirk> in the cvs. The upper frame "Select Paper" is written as a gnome
Dirk> widget, the lower one is coded in the application. I am thinking
Dirk> of making a widget form it. (But that is not so easy, as I
Dirk> thought :-)

The best thing would be to put it on an ftp site and then send a note
out.  That way anybody with the time to add it to the tree could do
so.

Failing that, I guess you could send it to me.  If I have the time
I'll addit.  Otherwise I'll find someone who can.

Dirk> PP.S.: Concearing the libpaper. I wrote to the author of the
Dirk>        library to get some information about the future
Dirk>        development. For now I put necessary library code within
Dirk>        the application and compiled it static.

What is the license on the library?

Tom