gpstools

Hello,

here is a screenshot of my gpstool application. I do not have a homepage,
otherwise I would have send a link to the list, so sorry for the
bandwidth.

If you are interested tell me where I can send it to be included in the
cvs. The upper frame "Select Paper" is written as a gnome widget, the
lower one is coded in the application. I am thinking of making a widget
form it. (But that is not so easy, as I thought :-)

Have a nice weekend
Dirk

P.S.:  Oh yes, I forgot. The application isn't really functional yet ;-)
       Just GUI. But this may change in future
PP.S.: Concearing the libpaper. I wrote to the author of the library to
       get some information about the future development. For now I put
       necessary library code within the application and compiled it
       static.

GIF image