Re: Tentative problemlet ?

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Meeks <michael@imaginator.com> writes:

Michael> In an attempt to have a hack at gnome-games, I downloaded all
Michael> the 'latest' RPMS ( inc. the -devel ones ), and installed
Michael> them ( great ). I then grabbed the 'gnome-games-...' tar
Michael> file, and unpacked it hoping it would work :-).

Michael> configure: error: Could not find the gnomeConf.sh file that
Michael> is generated by gnome-libs install

Did you pass --with-gnome=<DIR> when you configured gnome-games?
DIR should be the prefix value from when gnome-libs was configured.
In your case that might be `/', but I can't say for sure.

Good luck,
Tom