RE: AAARRGHH...this is odd.

	[Smith, Nathan A., Capt.]
	I have had the same problem with quite a few of the same type of
problems.  However, simply reinstalling the librares doesn't seem to help.
I am using rpm's, if this is the problem.  I did find that compiling the
imlib libraries from source worked while using the rpm's did not.