AAARRGHH...this is odd.

Well, sheesh. I could compile CVS gnome fine for weeks, and now I can't. I
think CVS imlib is broken. I can't link any gnome program without
something like this:

/usr/local/lib/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to
`TIFFDefaultStripSize'
/usr/local/lib/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to `TIFFReadRGBAImage'
/usr/local/lib/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to `_TIFFmalloc'
/usr/local/lib/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to `TIFFWriteScanline'
/usr/local/lib/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to `_TIFFfree'
/usr/local/lib/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to `TIFFSetField'
/usr/local/lib/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to `TIFFScanlineSize'
/usr/local/lib/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to `TIFFClose'
/usr/local/lib/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to `TIFFOpen'
/usr/local/lib/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to `TIFFGetField'

And yes, I have libtiff and all that...this just started today.

-Zaph

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a
week sometimes to make it up."
		-- Mark Twain, "The Innocents Abroad"