Panel loading problems

I am using CVS, and since I tried to install the panel, I was never been
able to load it correctly.  It loads, but doesn't show anything on it
except the clock, and gives me these errors:

/convert: no such file or directory
gdk_imlib: cannot load anything.xpm
/bin/anytopbm: unrecognized format in anything.xpm

or somethings like this.  What is that /convert file?
I have installed gtk+, gtk--, gtk-libs, mico, imlib, and gtk-core, all from
the cvs.
I also have the latest version of libpng (1.0.6 I think...)
Am I missing something?

Thanks
Alexandre Biron