Re: Conflicting declarations in gnomesupport.h

Claudemir Todo Bom <allgood@conection.com.br> writes:
> In file included from /usr/local/include/gnome.h:5,
>                  from drawer.c:16:
> /usr/local/lib/gnome-libs/include/gnomesupport.h:33: warning: `struct direct' declared inside parameter list
> /usr/local/lib/gnome-libs/include/gnomesupport.h:33: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration,
> /usr/local/lib/gnome-libs/include/gnomesupport.h:33: warning: which is probably not what you want.
> /usr/local/lib/gnome-libs/include/gnomesupport.h:33: conflicting types for `scandir'
> /usr/include/dirent.h:173: previous declaration of `scandir'

You've included the `config.log' output of `gnome-core'.  It would be
much more useful if you sent me the `config.log' of `gnome-libs'.

For some reason, the `configure' of `gnome-libs' decided that

	- your libc doesn't have a `scandir'
	- you don't have a `dirent.h' header file

However, your `config.log' (which says you have a Linux/Libc5 system)
and the make log both suggest that these conclusions of
`gnome-libs/configure' are wrong.

- Hari