fvwm2gnome-0.1

On Tue, 12 May 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Do you have a screenshot available for us to see?  It would be nice to
> see what can be done with this rc fiel you have done.

Working on that, and should have something 'presentable' by this friday
evening.  Also, the web page is being worked on. Should have something
significant within a day or so.

I must say that I havent' provided a default 'theme' just yet for
fvwm2gnome, so it has a rather generic fvwm2 look with xearth in the back.
I'd like to coordinate with Tigert, but haven't bee able to sync with him
yet.

> I am definetly interested in looking at it.  Could you perhaps post
> the location of this?

Yes, it's available at: www.staticbomb.com/download.html (just shift+left
click on the link). Currently thats all thats there. No info yet. So much
to do, so little time :)

--Clarence