RE: The Mascot + Well Deserved Praise

On Tue, 12 May 1998, Chuck Adams wrote:

> only one with that problem.  My latest problem report, of missing or
> unlocateable mico libs when compiling gnome-core, has gone unnoticed.
> Two weeks with this fiasco and counting, and I've still yet to install
> a gnome system.

My suggest would be to repost, and hope that some of us pick up on your
problem.  No need to be upset with folks here, as they aren't obligated to
do anything.

Some simple questions though, after you instaleld the libs, did you
ldconfig as root? Did you install ALL the necessary libs, I believe
mico-gnomelibs-imlib-gtk+ are required just to get gnome-core built right.
There are some 'extra' libs you need installed to get use out of autoconf,
etc, but I presume you have those working.

-CASjr