RE: The Mascot + Well Deserved Praise

On 12 May, Cop-A-Squat wrote:
> On Tue, 12 May 1998, Ed Davison wrote:
>
>> drive and am running Slackware so have to get the TARBALLS and
>> do not have CVS to update a set of source files ... So, what I have been
>
> You could install cvs and opt to get gnome module by module. So for
> instance, you get:

That's what I've tried to do, myself, but the poster mentioned his
original problem is that the CVS modules do not compile.  He's not the
only one with that problem.  My latest problem report, of missing or
unlocateable mico libs when compiling gnome-core, has gone unnoticed.
Two weeks with this fiasco and counting, and I've still yet to install
a gnome system.