Re: GNOME & SANE

Hello David,

   I am sorry to have taken so long to reply to your message.  I just
remember I have not done it before.

> The SANE scanner software project (http://www.mostang.com/sane/) is
> currently lacking a person to take care of the GTK-based GUI frontend.
> The current frontend works reasonably well, but it would be good if
> there was someone to make sure that it is GNOME-compliant.

I am very interested in making SANE GNOME-compliant.  The best
approach I can think of is to put the SANE source code on the gnome
cvs repository so that we can work on it during our free time.

We can give you and all of the sane hacker write access to the cvs
repository so that you could maintain the code there.  What do you
think?  If you like the idea, could you give me a snapshot of your
latest sane source code so that we can import it into the cvs?

best wishes,
Miguel.