Re: gnome-core/panel patch; other gnome-core stuff

> There needs to be a higher-level way to set MICO_VERS... it was
> a pain in the arse to go through and modify the Makefile in all
> the applet subdirs... why am I punished just because I have mico
> 2.0.6?  Why??? :)

Note that MICO 2.0.6 implements some bits of CORBA 2.2, that require
one extra CORBA call to be done in the panel and the applet library,
so even if you changed those, you wont get the code to work without
some tweaking :-).  Should be trivial to fix if you read the release
notes of mico.

Miguel.