Re: PANEL OBJECTS

If I understand correctly what you're asking, you can click on the gnome
icon on the panel, slide up to 'Panel', then 'Add' either applets or
applications to the taskbar.

--C

"From now on, I will not try to reason with the idiots I encounter.  I will
dismiss them by waving my paw and saying 'Bah'"   -Dogbert