Re: Are their public standards for "window manager compatability"?

PJ> On the WM list, I asked the experts about gnome compatability and they
PJ> reacted with, well, dismay.  Several indicated they had made an effort
PJ> to find out what Gnome would require and they were not able to do so.

There are also folks wanting to add the necessary support to FVWM, but
until we know _exactly_ what is required, there isn't much anyone can do.
Is there a document that we can work from?
--
Jason L Tibbitts III - tibbs@uh.edu - 713/743-3486 - 660PGH - 94 PC800
   System Manager:  University of Houston Department of Mathematics