Re: Warning fix in gnome-libs/libgnomeui/gnome-less.c

> I left that warning in on purpose, because it's g_file_exists()'s fault,
> not gnome-less.c's fault. g_file_exists should take const char *, IMO.
> There is a similar warning in gnome-dialog.c, IIRC.

Does anyone know where can I get a C reference?  I have bought the K&R
book 3 times, and 3 times my friends have borrowed it and are
unwilling to give it back to me.

I am curious, as there was a discussion on what is correct:

const char *x or char const *x.

I feel lost without a manual.

Miguel.