Re: Warning fix in gnome-libs/libgnomeui/gnome-less.c

On Fri, 8 May 1998, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> Another one.

I left that warning in on purpose, because it's g_file_exists()'s fault,
not gnome-less.c's fault. g_file_exists should take const char *, IMO.
There is a similar warning in gnome-dialog.c, IIRC.

However, I wasn't sure I was right, so I didn't fix g_file_exists(), just
left the warning for someone else to evaluate.

Havoc