The Mascot + Well Deserved Praise

Tonight I exited Emacs (shocking) so I could rebuild the latest panel.
It's been a long time since I did this.  Boy, was I suprised -- it is
really cool.  Good job everybody, especially George.

I also read through Mark Galassi's Intro to Gnome docs tonight.
Again, awesome job.

On to the truly serious and important matter, though: speaking as one
who actually runs the Fish applet, I feel that Wanda the Fish should
be the "Offishal" Gnome Mascot.  (Though to be honest I'd prefer a
name other than "Wanda".  But I won't carp about it.)

Tom