Re: RTLD_NOW [FreeBSD]; libgnome/gnome-parse.c patch

Josh> This and the next post contain patches for the #include
Josh> <malloc.h> problem I've been having with FreeBSD 2.2.2.

I'm sorry -- I lost the original mail you sent about this.

Is the problem that FreeBSD doesn't have a <malloc.h>?
Or is it that <malloc.h> loses by printing a warning?

If the former, it is trivial for me to fix.

If the latter, it is harder.  I could write a fix that would only work
when gcc was used, perhaps.

Tom