Small document on X concepts

Hello, everyone

Some time ago I started writing a document to quickly explain X
concepts to people who have never done any X programming.  I have
uploaded this document to the devel-docs directory in the gnome-libs
module in CVS.  Look for gnome-libs/devel-docs/x-concepts.sgml.

This document may be useful to people who do not know what things like
drawables, visuals and graphics contexts are.

This is not yet complete and it needs polishing, but it may clear up a
few things for beginning Gtk/X programmers.  I hope you find it
useful.

  Federico