Re: [gtk-list] Small document on X concepts

On Wed, 6 May 1998, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> This is not yet complete and it needs polishing, but it may clear up a
> few things for beginning Gtk/X programmers.  I hope you find it
> useful.

Is it possible for someone to post a copy of this document somewhere on
the web?  Note that I subscribe to the gtk-list only.  If someone can do
this, please let me know on the gtk-list or by private e-mail.

      KC5TJA/6     |                  -| TEAM DOLPHIN |-
        DM13       |                  Samuel A. Falvo II
    QRP-L #1447    |          http://www.dolphin.openprojects.net