Re: some thoughts..

> >  - using buttons as links in gtk-xmhtml is awful, underlined texts
> > please.. :)
>
> The code is there.  You are welcome to send a patch to add a
> configuration dialog for this.  If this has not been done is because
> we have had other priorities.  If you want it fixed today, start
> contributing code.

I know, maybe I will some day, but before I can actually do anything I
have to spend a lot of time learning GDK (GTK doesn't have any easy way to
do underlined text, right?) and after learning GDK and doing my own
underline tests I need some time also learning the application code
itself. Some of app's authors who knows about gdk could do this a lot
faster than I could. I know, they have probably some better things to do
but just thought to mention..

> If you do not like gmc, you are welcome to write another file manager,
> nobody is forcing you to use gmc.

Actually, I had been thinking about this few weeks .. maybe, but probably
not:)