Re: InSight

A URL or something to an online expression of these ideas would be nice. I
remember the original post and it seemed to be mainly concerned with
giving us icons rather than UI ideas (except the idea of status icons
which changed colour, which seemed nice but not too well suited to
low-end hardware, as the Insight developer who posted acknowledged).