Re: GNOME RPM on S.u.S.E

Miguel A. Figueroa wrote:

> Has anyone tried the RPMS from redhat on a SuSE system? Are they
> built using glibc? I am using SuSE 5.0 and I have tried compiling
> this stuff on it with no success. Anyone else tried compiling on SuSE
> with some success? The site looks great and the list seems to be
> humming along but, I am not a RedHat user which seems to be the
> preferred Distro.

Hi,
i tried to build gnome some days ago without any real success. There are
some minor
problems but i thing you can handle it (My primary problem is the lack
of time for
going on with building).
If you give me some hints on what problems arise maybe i can tell you
how to solve
the problem. But i can't give a full featured building instruction for
gnome on SuSE
(not yet).
Greetings
	AHz