Re: LaTeX widget?

Dirk> About gwp, I will have a look through the source as far as I get
Dirk> gnome-0.13 up and running. The build process isn't that easy
Dirk>:-). Aren't there any .debs around?

I don't know of any.  Marc Ewing has been putting stuff to make RPMs
into the repository.  If somebody knows how to make .debs, and wants
to check in (and maintain!) the necessary package-building bits, that
would be useful.

If there are Debian packages around, send a note -- we should link to
them from the web page.

Dirk> I will keep you informed about a possible port of LyX to GNOME.

Thanks for this information.

Tom