Re: GTK calendar widget for gnome-utils/gncal ?

Marc> Anyone know where the calendar widget is that gncal uses?

It is in `../../gcalendar/'.  That is, it is outside the gnome-utils
module.

This is pretty gross.  I think one of three things should be done:

1. Move gtkcalendar widget into libgnomeui
2. Move it into gncal
3. Move gcalendar into the gnome-utils module
   (Prefer this if gcalendar is live code we plan to keep)

I don't have an opinion on which should be done.  Somebody with more
knowledge of the details should fix this.

Tom