Re: updates?

Todd> - VFS code and/or gtkMC (miguel?)

Miguel is making good progress.  The mc code is checked in.  It
compiles and runs, though last time I tried it a lot was missing.

Todd> - new language bindings for MICO (who was doing this?)

Elliot was working on C bindings.  I believe these are checked in.  I
don't know about the other languages.

Todd> - guile speedup (there were boastful claims of speedup RSN;
Todd> progress?)

I don't remember this.

Todd> - themes (raster?)

Supposedly there is an early version of themes ready to be checked in
for people to look at.  I believe it is a proof-of-concept that just
themifies buttons and nothing else.

The best way to get an overview of what is really going on is to
subscribe to the cvs commit list.  That way you get to see every
checkin.

Tom