scwm 0.6

I don't know how appropriate it is to send scwm release announcements
here any more, given that scwm has no gnome-specific features yet, and
given that several window manager authors have now offered to make
their window managers GNOME friendly. I'll probably stop doing it
unless I have something directly GNOME-related to announce about
it. However, interest was expressed here before, so here is the short,
short version. 0.6 is out. It is available at

http://web.mit.edu/mstachow/www/scwm-0.6.tar.gz
http://web.mit.edu/mstachow/www/scwm-icons-0.6.tar.gz

 - Maciej Stachowiak