Re: scwm 0.6

[I think it's OK to see scwm announcements here: they come seldom
enough to not be a bother.]

    Maciej> given that scwm has no gnome-specific features yet, and
    Maciej> given that several window manager authors have now offered
    Maciej> to make their window managers GNOME friendly.

That just made me think of something.  How are WMs going to be
gnome-friendly?  Should we provide a small-ish library of utility
routines for window managers to use?  It seems wrong to require a WM
to link to libgnome*.a.