Re: Gyahtzee added to CVS

Scott> 1) even though gyahtzee is a part of gnome-games, _I_ should be
Scott>    the one to go out and coordinate the translation for this
Scott>    program.  It won't just happen one day because it's part of
Scott>    the gnome CVS/distribution?

Yes, it will.  Miguel (or somebody) periodically packages up the
various *.pot files and sends them to the translation teams.

Scott> 2) Assuming I need to contact the translation teams, reading
Scott>    ABOUT-NLS, I didn't notice a single address where I could
Scott>    send something to have it translated into all the
Scott>    participating languages.  Instead I've got to contact each
Scott>    language team individually?

Typically you give the .pot file to the translation coordinator, and
he handles interfacing with all the translation teams.

As a Gnome developer you basically don't really have to worry about
it.

Tom