Re: Mico 2.0.5 configure problem

<Stephen Arquin wrote:>

>    I have a big problem with compiling the mico 2.0.5.  When I run
>"configure --enable-gtk" after run ./autogen.sh, I always got this
>message.

I keep having problems compiling Gnome-core.
i have compiled mico 2.0.8 (!) with --with-gtk, with --enable-gtk, with
--with-gtk=/usr/local/lib,
and a combination of those,  but i still get the unresolved reference
GtkDispatcher trying to compile Gnome-core.

I wrote a message to Dale, writer of Gnome-compile-FAQ and he's looking
into it.

What's this about ./autogen.sh anyway ?  all gnome parts have this, in the
macros directory.
Should i run this too ?  Where and how ?

Ciao,

     Jarl