Re: When AnonCVS or Daily Snapshots Resume?

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> I expect the current cvs server to become the anoncvs server as soon
> as we move the files.  Hopefully other machines will be cvs mirrors.

If anyone meets the following qualifications, please contact
cvsmaster@gnome.org:
	. Interested in being an anonymous CVS mirror
	. Root access on a machine with
		+ Decent CPU
		+ 500M disk space devotable to the mirror
		+ a T1 connection to the 'net
	. Permission to use this machine to soak up bandwidth

> >   Could there be an email address or two to send to if there are
> >   problems with the CVS server and/or the FTP server, like there
> >   is one for problems with the web server?
>
> I do believe cvsmaster@gnome.org was setup today.  Elliot, do you know
> the details?

I *think* I did; I sent an e-mail to verify that this had happened. It
will definitely work sometime tomorrow.

-- Elliot
When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...
	...not yelling and screaming like the people in the back of the
	   plane he was flying.