Re: Where to send patches?

Matthew> I have a patch for the mixer_applet that I'd like to submit,
Matthew> but I'm not too sure where to send it.  The
Matthew> gnome-core/HACKING file says to post them on this list, but
Matthew> that doesn't seem like such a good idea. (the patch is 31k,
Matthew> this list goes to a lot of people, and I've never seen any
Matthew> other patches posted here.)

Matthew> so where should I send it?

For a large patch, I guess I'd recommend trying to get in touch with
the programs' developer.  Or you could put the patch on an ftp site,
and post a URL plus a description of the patch (and maybe even the
ChangeLog entry) here.

Tom