Re: INCOMPLETE gnome-utils-0.20?

Bidemi> I am trying to compile the gnome-utils-0.20 package.  After
Bidemi> configuring the package and issuing "make", it compiles for a
Bidemi> while and then stops with the following error messages:

Bidemi> In file included from df.c:36:
Bidemi> save-cwd.h:25: error.h: No such file or directory

Bidemi> Has anyone out there seen these messages before?  Is there a
Bidemi> work-around of some sort?

The file "error.h" isn't required.  The #include was deleted from the
cvs repository; I imagine you can just edit save-cwd.h and remove the
#include as well.

Tom