Re: Four questions, mainly about window managers.

> I trust you have done something like "locate gnome-intro" and "find /
> -name gnome-intro -print" and "find / -name book01.html -print" etc...

Yes, I did. Locate finds nothing about gnome-intro or book01 (and the
database is up-to-date).

> In that case, I guess that the 0.20 RPMs did not have the tutorial,
> which I think is a quality loss for that release.

I got the tarballs and compiled gnome myself, instead of using rpms.

> You can grab it all from
> 	http://nis-www.lanl.gov/~rosalia/mydocs/gnome-intro/

I got it from there, but isn't there anyplace where it would be all
bundled together in a tarball?

 /____\    Sampo Niskanen <=> sampo@compart.fi      \
       \         http://www.compart.fi/~sampo        \