Re: Four questions, mainly about window managers.

    >> In that case, I guess that the 0.20 RPMs did not have the
    >> tutorial, which I think is a quality loss for that release.

    Sampo> I got the tarballs and compiled gnome myself, instead of
    Sampo> using rpms.

Then that's really bad.  I will see what I can do to make them appear
there.

    >> You can grab it all from
    >> http://nis-www.lanl.gov/~rosalia/mydocs/gnome-intro/

    Sampo> I got it from there, but isn't there anyplace where it
    Sampo> would be all bundled together in a tarball?

Dude, wget is your friend.  wget can be found on the GNU ftp site
	ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/
but for a limited time I have also tar-ed it up.  Try
	http://nis-www.lanl.gov/~rosalia/mydocs/gnome-intro.tar.gz