Re: fragstats and menus

> much... Is there a tool to create menus in an easy way, something like
> giving a text definition of the menus and a program returning a data
> structure and (maybe) code to manipulate it? I've been noticing that
> writing menu code for menus is a very tedious/repetitive task that can
> be easily 90% machine made.

Well, creating menus with gnome is so simple.  Look at the
gnome-libs/testgnome.c sample piece of code.

The thing is: usually, when you are doing the menu you add
incrementally features to your program.  You dont start up with the
complete menu instantly, so I do not know if it makes too much sense.

But such a script should be trivial to write.

Cheers,
Miguel.