libgnomeui link-problem on Solaris

Hello,

I have problems linking libgnomeui.so... on Solaris-2.5.1. I get:

Text relocation remains                       referenced
    against symbol                  offset      in file
<unknown>                           0x184       gtkspell.lo
<unknown>                           0x188       gtkspell.lo
ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable sections
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Of course I can force linking by leaveing out `-z text', but I suppose
that the problems I have running gnome are a result of this.

Has anybody compiled gnome-libs on solaris?

	MfG
	bmg (unbezahlter SysOp)

--
"Des is völlig wurscht, was heut beschlos- | M G Berberich
 sen wird: I bin sowieso dagegn!"          | berberic@forwiss.uni-passau.de

PGP signature