mico2.0.5 won't link

Hi,

noticed some compile problems with release 0.20 gnome-core:

argp.h is placed out of reach, in /usr/libs/gnome-libs/include

this is solved, but now the linking dies with libmico2.0.5, that complains it
cannot resolve links to 'ios streams', whatever they are. As it seems to be
relaed to c++, I'm completely stunned and unable to move.

Please help!

--
  Jussi Larjo , Tampere University of Technology, Finland = larjo@cc.tut.fi
	"And I'm not frightened of dying. Anytime will do, I don't mind.