Step by step release info for new projects?

Has anyone put together a list of things to do when you
have created a gnome app?  Things like:

1) Who do I tell?
2) How do I get CVS write access and a place for it?
3) Where do I send text for translation?

Maybe this stuff could be appended to the "Writing Gnome Apps"
page.

 I love Saturday morning cartoons, what classic humour!  This
 is what entertainment is all about ... Idiots, explosives
 and falling anvils.     -- Calvin and Hobbes, Bill Watterson