Re: What I would like to see in gnome: project manager

On Thu, Jun 18, 1998 at 02:20:28PM -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > This is an app suggestion.
> >
> > I once tried a windows program called Task Timer that helped
> > me a lot, planning my work. Unfortunately the shared database
> > on a novell server never worked properly.
>
> This should fit nicely in the TODO code in the Gnome Calendar
> program.  Right now the TODO code is not very featureful, but this is
> going to get fixed.

I have checket out the calender. Yes. It is very close to what
I had in mind. The layout is right. The todo list is there.
Well, the daily calender does not fit on a piece of paper,
I guess.

The calendar is really very nice. I love it.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Netdriftgruppen / Network Management Group

Tlf./Phone   +45 35 87 89 41        Mail:  UNI-C
Fax.         +45 35 87 89 90               Bygning 304
E-mail: torben.fjerdingstad@uni-c.dk       DK-2800 Lyngby